Sometimes there is a difference between the real humidity level at home and the humidity measured by Melissa. You can easily solve this problem calibrating the humidity sensor. See how to do it in the instructions below.
- From the slide-out menu in the mobile application of Melissa, choose Control.
- Choose the one Melissa, which settings you would like to change, from the list.
- Tap on the sign for Settings in the upper right corner of the control screen and choose Device settings from the drop-down menu.
- From the section Calibrate home humidity set the difference between the real humidity in the room and the humidity measured by Melissa.
- Ready! Melissa now shows the real humidity level at home. Click on the Save button in the upper right corner to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.