Every A/C has some specific functions that are different from the other A/Cs. Now you can add a special command that you use and is missing from the MClimate mobile app. Keep in mind that it should be supported by your A/Cs remote control. For example, if your A/C's lowest temperature is 16 degrees, you would not be able to set it to 8 or 10.
- Open the MClimate mobile app and choose from the list of devices the Melissa, for which you would like to add a new command.
- At the bottom of the control screen of Melissa, please tap on Smart. This will open the Smart menu of the device. From the list of functionalities, please choose section Special commands
- Once you open this section, please choose the + symbol in the upper right corner of the screen to add a new command.
- Enter a name for the command you would like to add
- Tap on the Record button and point your old remote control to the selected Melissa. Press the button on the remote for the command you would like to add
- After the button becomes green and turns into Successfully Recorded, tap Save in the upper right corner.