You've just bought MClimate 3G Combo, also known as APN (access point name)? Now follow the instructions below to install successfully M Climate 3G to your Melissa.
- Choose Control from the slide-out menu.
- Click on the + sign in the upper right corner Choose Add a new Melissa to start the installation.
- Choose Melissa Climate SIM from the two options.
- Choose the 3G combo that you have.
- Open the M Climate 3G device and put a SIM card in it.
- Turn On the device, pressing the ON button.
- Open the Wi-Fi Settings of your phone and connect to the network you just created. Keep in mind that every 3G has its own individual name generated from the device.
- * If you have a PIN code to your SIM card, you will see a screen where you should enter it.
- Wait until the mobile app connects to the network, created by Melissa Climate SIM.
- Enter the settings for the mobile operator, from whom you've bought the SIM card, keeping in mind that they are different for each one. Press the Save button.
- The application will send the data to M Climate 3G.
- You've successfully created a local Wi-Fi network using Melissa Climate SIM! Now plug in your Melissa and follow the steps in the app to install it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.